Application Engineer nanoparticles - Closed
Job offer reference: in2303ia
Paris or Bordeaux
Paris or Bordeaux
< 1 year
This position has been filled, but feel free to contact us, we might have your dream job lined up! Spontaneous applications welcome: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support the sales team by answering applicative questions of the leads and customers related to their research on nanoparticles (LNP, liposomes...)
Creating the bridge between our team and our users by generating technical and scientific content (argumentary, marketing tools, appliction notes ...)
Organize and carry out demos/tests with users in presales
Organize and carry out remote or onsite installation of the systems.
Promote our nanoparticle knowledge through application notes, protocoles, scientific reviews...
Full time contract based in Paris. We plan on opening a 2nd office in Bordeaux by the end of 2023. Possibility to move there then.
Worldwide mobility. 1 to 2 business trips/2 to 5 days a month on the road. (30 to 40% of your time)
Ph.D in biochemistry, biology or related allowing for a good understanding of mechanism involved in the nanotherapies (liposomes, lipid nanoparticles, LNP, nanopolymers...)
Excellent level of English is required, both written and spoken. French is highly appreciated.
You are curious, you like exploring and learning new skills! The opportunity to travel and meet new people and teams motivates you. Your organizational skills are matched only by the satisfaction you get from solving problems and helping customers.
Do not hesitate to apply! Most important skills for us are: mindset, motivation and scientific knowledge. We will train you on the technical and customer facing aspects.
Required: Must be a first full-time job after Ph.D
Why joining us?
Because it's an adventure! We are in the same boat, sure of only one thing, we are going together! There will be gusts and storms, but also sunrise and sunsets that we hope will be mezmerizing!
Societal impact is at the heart of our project and motivates our decisions. By this we mean: benefits to the socity, the patiens, and the sustainaible development of our technologies.
We offer competitive salaries because "all work deserves pay, and the other way around." 😊
We strive to be attentive to the needs of each team member, and despite our modest means, we work to embellish our days by putting our values at the center of our work:
- benevolense so that every day is nice,
- assertivity through constructives feedbacks as we do not know better way to improve than feedbacks from a considering coworker
- gratefulness because hering « thank you » makes people happy,
- Send us your CV and the reasons motivating your application, any manner is welcome.
- We will organise a first online interview to better explain the offer and get to know each other.
- We will ask you to carry out a test for you to discover the mission and for us to evaluate your added value to the project.
- If we both want to carry on, we will then organise an in person visit to meet you and show our work environnement.
- We will all take a final decision according to the conditions discussed throughout the process.